Artsmark is the creative quality standard for schools and education settings, awarded by Arts Council England, recognising their commitment to high quality arts and cultural education.
Toscana Strings is proud to be supporting schools and education settings on their Artsmark journey, inspiring children and young people to create, experience, and participate in great arts and culture.
We offer education settings who are working towards, or currently hold an Artsmark Award, with the following opportunities:
• We have four different concerts on offer which are delivered at your education setting;
• Our concerts are suitable for children in Reception to Year 6.
• Each concert includes a wide variety of musical styles all played live by Toscana Strings.
• Each concert incorporates all the elements of the Music National Curriculum for both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
• Children experience performances delivered by a professional string quintet through fun and interactive stories as well as learning about the string family and other themes incorporated in the stories.
• During the concerts interaction and participation are encouraged.
• Concerts last between fifty minutes to an hour.
• We offer free resources and worksheets to help develop the learning and experiences gained in the concerts.